New Star Trek Adventures: Core Rulebook RPG
Star Trek Adventures: The Roleplaying Game
"Welcome to your new assignment, Captain. Your continuing mission, to explore strange new worlds, seek out new life and new civilizations, to bodly go where no one has gone before…"
Starfleet needs a new crew in the new roleplay game for the Star Trek Universe. This Core Rulebook is all you'll need to go to the Final Frontier of the Galaxy, where all the new discoveries await the explorers of the Starfleet. These new discoveries and adventures may take you to the "edges of known space", to Federation Colonies in need, or even to the center of interstellar phenomena. A new threat sulks from across the Gamma Quadrant (and as confirmed by Commander Siski and the Dominion Crew) has become a significant threat to the Alpha Quadrant. Tensions run high in the in the region of Bajar and Deep Space 9, as the Maquis continue to act against their Cardassian-Federation Treaty; along with Capt. Janeway and the U.S.S Voyager crew prepping for their missions in the Badlands. New crews have never been in more high demand, and it is a dire and desperate time for the Federation. This game allows you and your crew of players to:
- Create your own Star Trek adventures and stories on the Final Frontier, with a whopping 368 pages of content. This rulebook is a full-color hardback cover, with a matte laminate cover and a reading ribbon bookmark.
- Features a complete 2d20 gaming system from Modiphius Entertainment that is adapted for Star Trek Adventures.
- Explore the United Federation of Planets and it's neighbors in the Alpha, Beta, and Gamma Quadrants extensively with this detailed Rulebook.
- A fantastic guideline for the Gamemasters (whether old or new) on how to run the adventure for the crew of a Federation starship.
- Includes a full catalogue of aliens and antagonists in the universe, such as Klingons, Romulans, Cardassians, the Borg, and the Dominion.
- Written by a team of Star Trek writers including the writers from the previous editions of Star Trek RPG's and other gaming talents.
- The games use of Personal Logs and intercepted communications by the Starfleet Intelligence offer a unique and new perspective on the Star Trek universe and story.
So there you go, fellow Trekkies! All you need to start up your own Star Trek Roleplay Adventure with your gaming group is this beautifully designed and insanely detailed Core Rulebook: and is now available at Mishap Games for $57.99. Reserve your copy today!