Dungeonesque: Fantasy RPG with 5E Mechanics
Dungeonesque is a Fantasy Roleplaying Game with 5E mechanics optimized for old-school players of DnD.
Inside this Box Set is Two Booklets: a Dungeonesque Player Guide, and a Dungeonesque Gamemaster's Guide.
The Player's Guide has all the rules to play the game -- it includes:
-Five races and the rules to play the standard races: Human, Elf, Dwarf, Halfling, and Half-Elf.
-Four Classes - Play a Fighter, Wizard, Cleric, or Rogue and advance up to level 15.
Solo Adventure - 'Skull Mountain' adventure with combat encounters that is great for learning, or for solo play.
Spells: All the spells needed to play the game.
Gamemasters Guide: The GM's Guide gives you all the tools you need to run the game, it includes:
- Old School House Rules - Optional to make your game feel old-school (use as many or as few as you want).
- Mob and Montage Rules - Run mass battles or epic scenes with just a few dice rolls.
- Early Edition Conversions - Tools to convert 1e, B/X, BECM and other early editions to 5e.
- Hex-Crawl Rules - Rules to determine terrain and wilderness features for true sandbox-style adventuring!
- Random Encounters - Includes tables for random encounters by terrain and challenge rating.
- On-the-fly GM Tools - NPCs, Tavern Names, Weather Tables, Hit Locations, Treasure, and Magic Items.
- Bestiary - Over 170 monsters and non-player characters, and much, much more!
Dungeonesque - Fantasy Adventures in a Time of Sword & Sorcery is now available at Mishap Games for $49.95.